Thursday, April 10, 2008

NC Trip

So... I have been horrible so far at keeping up to date on my blog. A lot of things have happened recently and life is good. I will be going back to Philips this summer to work in their operations/information systems department on another systems migration. It should be a pretty good time, I will learn a lot and make myself a little more marketable; however, the highlight of March and so far in April was the trip back home to NC when I was able to be with the entire family. It was so good to see Curtis, Kim, and Grant again. I need to make it a habit to get down to see them more often. Anyhow, here are a few of the pictures that I took while I was there.

Kim and 'fresh out of the tub' Grant... Such a happy boy

Me and Grant hanging out watching everyone play 'Apples to Apples'







Great video of me getting Grant to learn the fundamentals of crawling

1 comment:

Kim said...

oh my gosh how much he has changed already! He is all over the place now! That video seems like ages ago. He is definitely a pro now. ;) we love you AJ and hope to see you again soon! Congrats on the phillips position again. You're gonna kill it! :)