Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fun During Finals

Okay, every now and then when the pressures of excelling in school and executing good grades seem too overwhelming, I just need to get away from it all. My buddy Scott and I decided that we needed to go golfing a few times during finals so that we could mediate the negative effects of school on our lives. It was a beautiful and much needed trip. We played at Hobble Creek on a very beautiful day. It was a much needed break that resulted in back to back days of 44 and 43. I don't know how it happened, but I scored very well. Here are a few photos from the trip.


Scott got this one really close

Belongs on the cover of a Utah Golf magazine

Daniel swinging for the fences

Lining up my putt

Good form thanks to dad

Zoom in and you can see where my ball landed. It's not a great shot, but hey, it's on the green.


This was a good shot, got it about 3 feet from the hole

No comments: